Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Morning America!

On a typical morning, we play.  Eat a little bit, then play some more.  And maybe, if we're lucky, play right on thru naptime. Which is what we did on this particular morning. And as of now, the little one is puckered out in her crib- she had to cry it out a bit tho, just to let me know I should never make her play thru naptime again. :)


This would be her standing up looking out the window.
 Possibly for Daddy? Or just checking the weather.


Please someone tell me the name of this toy.  I know I played with it when I was little, and just about every cousin or friend of mine had one.  This thing is ancient! & she loves it! Out with the new and in with the old, I say!


Peek-A-Boo, I see you! She's such a prankster. :)


Now this would be her new 'face'.  She makes this when she's mad, when she's trying to pull her self out of the high chair, and when she's showing her attitude. This would be the attitude version.


Being careful not to jinx her, this lady has a bright future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment