Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where would we be without our friends?

While I was back in my hometown, I was able to catch up with a good ole friend, let our kiddos run wild and veg out in front of the TV.  It was awesome, and I just don't know where I'd be if it weren't for my girl, Adryanne.

And I'm not sure where Nora would be without some Ava in her life.  (Ava is Adryanne's oldest girl & Nora's BF).  They were so cute playing together, watching Dora, laughing, crying and taking baths. And let me tell you, if there's one reason to have a baby when your best friend does, is to let them take baths together! It's a must and for some reason, us momma's get so much joy out of it.  (Funny to think how a couple years can change how Adryanne & I view an exciting weekend). ;)

So naturally, here are some photos from all of which I'm talking about...


I caught Ava hiding behind the recliner putting on her Momma's lipgloss. :)

Dustin saw these pics of Ava and said she looks like a young version of peter pan. (in a girl way), haha, so cute & I can see that!
 
now this is what a supermom looks like!

oh to be that young again...

Where would we be without our friends?! :)

Sweet Kaylee at bathtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment