Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite Things!

I'm going to start sharing with you my favorite (material) things in life.  Things that makes other things easier, prettier, perkier or yummier.  Here are a couple for now.

Let's start with perkier.  Victoria's Secret Ipex Sports Bra, This is the best sports bra I've ever owned. Hands down. Go get one, now! I have the Blue and Neon Yellow, it's cute and fits like a glove. The first time I've never had to wear 2 sports bra's at once.  Let me repeat:  The first time I've never had to wear 2 sports bra's at once.  I'll toast to that!

If you've ever used Pantene Pro-V then cursed out loud after using a bottle full because your hair felt like gunk, then you need this: Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special Shampoo. It's the most invigorating, cleansing shampoo I've ever used. And after a few washes my hair felt clean as a whistle.  It tingles and the smell is minty-fresh.  I'm not kidding when I say, that after using this my scalp felt colder because it could actually feel the wind against it! All that gunk was gone and my hair follicles could breath again. Amen Sistah!

And because it's just wrong to post without pictures, here's a shot of my lil ladybug sulking.  (she must have used Pantene Pro-V on accident and just realized the gunk).


No comments:

Post a Comment