Monday, January 11, 2010

Awaiting Case Daniel

My lovely friends, Julianne and Josh, are expecting their first little one, Case Daniel.  They're going to make great parents, such a sweet couple!  We had a blast shooting and they probably think I'm the clumsiest person in the world! I believe I said, "Oh geez" immediately following a near close trip/fall/buttbusting move a hundred million times.

**Let me go ahead and warn my upcoming clients, I will probably hurt myself during a shoot, only because I'm so into taking the photo I will not pay any attention to where I'm going or what I'm stepping in or what I'm climbing and falling off of. Consider yourself warned. :)  I have literally have scars from taking photos.

Back to Julianne & Josh, here are some photos of them and their little egg in the basket.  I can't wait to meet precious Case Daniel.  I already know he'll be a heartbreaker! Congrats JuJu & Josh :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment