Monday, October 19, 2009

oh baby.

You might feel the need to roll your eyes and refuse the sappiness I'm going to present to you. Thats fine, I might do the same if I were you. But if you have children of your own, you can't deny the truth.  The way they make you feel, the pride and the unconditional love.  I swear I get so overcome with joy while watching Nora discover and move around.  It's like, the neatest thing.  I've created this perfect little individual, and she is so cool. Look at her pick that up, isn't she coordinated? I bet she'll be a the best athlete ever, oh my, did you see how she put that toy back where she got it? I bet she'll be so dang smart, she'll probably find the cure for cancer.  It's this way she makes me feel that is so indescribable.  She really does make me a better person, & I truly believe that is not adults that produce children, but children that produce adults. My sweet little darling. :)


Oh and here is a quote/poem that I just really like.


"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow
So quiet down, cobwebs
Dust, go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."

-Anon.



finally, she can wear bows!


Always climbing up on me.


Waking up from her nap.


Forget toys, this girl loves her books. Seriously.


good gollie I could just squeeze that child forever.





She loves to stand up at the window and watch the tree sway back & forth.


after nursing, she is out.


hush now.


Daddy will take you to bed.


just melts my heart. I remember when my daddy carried me to bed.


Momma & Daddy time. Sipping coffee and watching the news on the couch while the baby naps. Guess you can't figure out who's is who's. ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment