Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my cup runneth over.

So much has happened in my life since I last blogged, that I'm just not sure how to start this one.  Should I blurt out my good news? My whereabouts? or should I leave you guessing, edge of your seats like a good book you can't put down? Or should I break it all up in different blogs so that each day for like, the next week you get a new chapter in  my life?...ehhhh- let's just see what happens...

So. First off.

Here are some photos from a few of my shoots within the last month.

Here is Miss Carlee Burd.   She is my dear friend Kim's little girl.  Such a sweetie.  This was a family shoot, and believe it or not, Carlee's Dad, Ben, pulled a GIGANTIC snapping turtle out of my creek with his bare hands.  & took it home to make turtle soup.  No lie.  I'll add the pic to prove it. :)




Whoops, sorry, these are out of order...this is from a Senior session of mine- Ethan Laha. His parents own the local hamburger joint down at the square, I mean circle, or "Squircle" in Hodgenville.  Laha's White Castle.  Good burgers, check 'em out.  Here's a couple from the shoot...






And here we are again with Carlee! We were changing her on the back of my brother's pick up...I just loved this one.

Her darlin' boots.



So here is the lovely couple, Brooke & Joey.  They are expecting a sweet little Boy named Grant in September! Love this couple.  Grant is going to be so blessed. :)





So there are millions more to post.  I'm going to leave you with this to gnaw on for a bit.  Be back JACK! :) *and with lots of goodies and secrets and news, oh my! :)

Take a walk, draw with some chalk, on the side. walk.
em ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment