Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day + Edlin Family

Happy Father's Day!!!

I know how hard being a parent is, and I can only imagine how hard it can be being the Dad.  Always having to succumb to Mama's request, feeling a little uncertain of your diaper changing skills, and never catching a break at home. So this one is for all the Daddy's out there doing their best, and making us Mama's proud!

There I said it, now get back to work.

On another note,
I am going to bless you with photos on this Father's Day & yes, they have a daddy in them.  Tis' the season!

This family is simply adorable.  The little girl, Lily, is extremely sweet and very laid back.  You can tell she has a good Mama (and Daddy)! Love this family, love, love, love.
















2 comments:

  1. That's my kin! And it's all true.
    dz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This session is adorable!! ~laura

    ReplyDelete