Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Raegan















First and foremost, I am sorry I have left you alone in my blogger land with nothing to gander at for a bit.  I have been super swamped this month with sessions and probably for the next week or so I'll have a daily photo update...but don't hold me to it, I have a 5 month old that demands a lot of me, let alone the emails, sessions, editing, phonecalls, cooking, cleaning, need I go on?? :)

SO here we are, or should I saw there she is...Reagan Marie! This little 5 day old doll was born on June 28th, 2009 and had more hair than your granddaddy's back! I swear, I couldn't remember mine being that little. It's crazy.  I was honored to shoot her morning routine, not to mention her very FIRST bath at home! Ahh! Wonderful. Hope you enjoy the pics.  And I could always use a little comment love. :)

And if you haven't today, you really should...tell someone they look awfully purty.
*em


No comments:

Post a Comment